My good friend Mark recently started a blog to chronicle his very cool vacation. It inspired me to do the same and resurrect this old blog I had!
Here is the skinny...I moved to Baraga ( in the Upper Peninsula) about a month ago. I pretty much hate it. Did I mention that I h.a.t.e. it? But I am trying to at least cope with it to some degree by vowing to go visit at least one very cool natural feature a week.
So far I have managed to find some beautiful scenery, and of course, some fish along the way...
So the first cool spot I found is actually right in the town of L'Anse. Believe it or not, this stretch of very cool river is right underneath US-41 on the Falls River!
There are actually three sets of waterfalls right in town, these happen to be the middle falls
No comments:
Post a Comment