Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A break from the UP...

So I realize that I have only been up here for a month and a half...but I needed a break. Luckily we had a biologist meeting down home in Traverse City, and my boss let me take the following week off. Yes that's right kids- I got to stay downstate for an entire two weeks.


Well, almost. The week I took off? Yeah, I spent it fishing in PA and OH with Chris :)
Here are some highlights....

Chris' pet duck can be seen in the background :) Little guy liked to eat our chum eggs

Tugging on a fishy!

I love how they are both smiling :)

Very cool underwater shot.






Our duck buddy!
Doubled up...

Got them!
So the long and the short of it is, that it was nice to get away for a week. Between the stresses of trying to get my masters field sampling done and the complications of a new job super far away...I am about ready to pull my hair out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment