Ahhh Buddha, you're wrong.
I like lunar eclipses. I remember being little and my mom waking me up to go out to the kitchen and crawl into the east window to watch them. One of those spiffy earthy coincidences that doesn't occur all that often, the kind you should always stop and take a minute to enjoy.
I stayed up in order to catch the very cool lunar eclipse. Not that staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning is unusual, since I don't sleep worth a damn up here, but today I stayed up with a purpose- only to be foiled. Of course it is cloudy here in Baraga, and so I cannot see the eclipse- but I do get to listen to my friends back home who are currently watching the previously mentioned eclipse. Poo. Baraga gives me a glimmer of hope that I get to see something cool, then yanks it away. Double poo.
But alas, not all is lost. I did get to take some very cool pictures of the moon before its little event that I am missing...
No comments:
Post a Comment