So I was reminded today that I have been a depressed loser for the past two months and have neglected my blog (thanks Vaas). So here goes!
So remember how I mentioned earlier that one of my favorite falls were Munising Falls, especially in the winter time? I made a stop there back in January on my way downstate one evening, and when I snowshoed back in was surprised to find that the falls were not even really frozen yet! But that made from some pretty cool photos, and now I can say that I have seen these falls in various states of awesomeness ;)
Yay snowshoes!
I have seen these falls totally frozen, so to see them in the halfway stage being froze was pretty cool!
It looked like a huge windchime, with all of the water flowing behind the outside shell of ice, making cool tinkling and cracking noises.
So I will once again try to be better about this- maybe I will even stop at some cool places on my trip to move home tomorrow for more pics! I actually have a whole slug of cool UP pics that I should inundate this blog with... :)
Munising is our favorite vacation spot - and this will be our first summer not going in 5 years!!
ReplyDeleteThose falls look gorgeous in the winter!
Oh cool! I like Munising a lot too, very cool that you guys make a tradition of it!
ReplyDeleteAww missing a year will be worth it- just think next summer you can introduce that tradition to a whole new little guy!
Hope all of you are doing well!